Of course, none of this works unless the leads delivered convert into sales and appointments.
Which is why, as well as an open return policy, PLM has the market's strictest quality control on all of the leads being delivered to our clients:
Over 30 total checks against the leads including the following:
- Geo-location testing - did somebody in Mumbai fill out the form saying they are in Memphis?
- Reverse address to phone and phone to address comparison
- Area Code comparison mapping
- Zip Code comparison mapping
- Cell phone and business phone lookup
- Alternate name/number lookup based on both address and phone number
- Bad words filter
- Data compared to 5 different data sources!
As a PLM client, you get access to our online lead marketplace where you set the criteria of the lead you require and set the bid you're willing to pay for a lead.
If you're happy to wait a while for your leads, then bid low and wait for higher bidders to reach their required volume first before yours are delivered.
If you want 100 health insurance leads from San Francisco, aged 35-45, and you want them by breakfast - bid high.
Your PLM rep will be there every day to adjust bids for you and to change any criteria to be targeted until you find your sweet spot.